Google
 

New Olympic Airlines Uniform Design - Vote And Win Free Tickets!

Following my previous post about the contest for Olympic Airlines new logo, the new owners have announced that they have chosen 3 designs for the new uniform, which the public can vote for until June 7.

Voters will be entered in a draw to win free tickets to a destination of their choice for after October 1 this year. There will be 100 winners.

To vote you need to go to the site www.oafashion.gr I have to point out, though, that the site is only in Greek.

It seems to me that the sequence is the wrong way round. Surely it would be better to choose the logo first and then the uniform, based on that? But then what do I know.


Posted in Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Patrice Says:

    Very exciting post. I will check the link you gave and will read the mechanics on how to vote.

Related Posts with Thumbnails