Google
 

I'm a Gryffindor!

Want to Get Sorted?

For those of you that don't know what Gryffindor is (and I suppose there must be some of you out there!), it's one of the four Houses at Hogwarts School in the Harry Potter books. Harry Potter, himself, and his two sidekicks, Hermione and Ron, were all in Gryffindor.

Anyway, I've just found this great, fun site - sorting-hat.com - where you find out which House you belong to. You just answer a few multiple choice questions and then they tell you what House you belong to and give you a badge to put on your site. I must admit I could kind of guess which answers would make you a Gryffindor, but they were the answers I would have chosen anyway (honest!).

You can also take a Final Exam, which has questions about all the books, but I haven't done that yet.

Anyway, I must go now - I've got Quidditch practice this afternoon!

Oh, and just to remind you (see my previous post), J. K. Rowling's latest book The Tales of Beedle the Bard is available from Amazon on Pre-Order - before its official release.

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails