Google
 

Getting Rid of Air Pollution One Can at a Time!

I grew up as a child in Scotland, and I remember one summer, when I was very young, they sold cans of "Scottish Air" to the tourists. Obviously, if you close an empty tin in Scotland, then it contains Scottish air.

The amazing thing was that lots of tourists bought these empty cans - especially those from one particular country (which I won't name, as probably most of the visitors to this blog will be from there)!

I was thinking recently that this could be an ingenious solution to the air pollution in Athens! Seal lots of empty cans, each with their little bit of smog, and sell them to the thousands of tourists that come here every year! That way we could get the air pollution out of the country - can by can - and not only that, but make some money as well!

"Greek Air" doesn't really have much of a ring to it, so probably we'd have to think of something else to call it. What we need is the right packaging and marketing (as with everything else) and Bingo! we've solved the pollution problem! It's spread around all those other towns and countries that send us their tourists.

So, I just need a marketing genius ....plus someone to provide the capital to buy all the empty cans. Any offers?

Posted in Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Kate Says:

    I grew up in Warwickshire and I remember hearing a rumour that you could buy Shakespeare's air' in Stratford. I don't know if it was true, but I can imagine some people would have bought it.

  2. Gina Says:

    Never heard of this, but if you want some nyc air, let me know, i'll send you some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails