Google
 

J. K. Rowling's Latest Book available for Pre-Order

The Tales of Beedle the Bard is the title of Harry Potter author, J. K. Rowling's latest book, due to hit the bookshops on December 4 this year. However, you have the opportunity to order it right now through Amazon - either the Standard Edition or the Collector's Edition.

The book has 5 fairy tales, which are illustrated by Rowling herself. Not only that, but it has the commentary,footnotes and historical background for each fairy tale from Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, who "brings his unique wizard's-eye perspective to the collection", to quote the blurb.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard is published by The Children's High Level Group (CHLG) and all net proceeds from the sale of the book will go to the Children's Voice campaign.

"The Children's Voice campaign is run by CHLG. It campaigns for child rights across Europe, particularly in Eastern Europe where over a million children and teenagers are growing up in institutions, often in unacceptable conditions. In most cases they are without adequate human or emotional contact and stimulation, while many only just survive without life's basics such as adequate shelter and food."




The Collector's Edition is sold exclusively by Amazon and features an exclusive reproduction of J.K. Rowling's handwritten introduction, 10 new illustrations, metalwork and clasp, replica gemstones, and tucked in its own case disguised as a wizarding textbook from the Hogwarts library. (Available in limited quantities)

Posted in Labels: , |

4 comments:

  1. Owner Says:

    Hey,

    THANK YOU SO SO SO SO much for signing my link list.
    I sincerly thank you for adding your link.

    I was wondering if you could add my link somewhere on your website, either in a post or a direct link.
    I have yours on my webpage so think of it like a favor exchange.
    Please, I just want to get the word out about my website and all the help possible would be much appreciated.
    (if you do add my link, email me at two1frets@gmail.com)


    Thanks,
    Host Your Link Here
    Host Your Link Here No Catches!

  2. Felix Noir Says:

    I hope that Harry fans aren't disappointed by the absence of their favorite characters.

    My blog is http://fateiscallingyou.blogspot.com if by any chance you are interested in link exchanges.

  3. Self Defense Rob Says:

    Is a $100 collector's edition really necessary to line J.K. Rowling's already ridiculously huge pockets with more money?

  4. self defense girl Says:

    I'm thinking I'll get this for my daughter for Christmas. It might ease her disappointment in having to wait a year for the 6th movie to come out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails